Follow this highly effective, fool proof infographic with 11 essential ingredients every blog post needs
You've written your blog post and you feel it is great, but do you have the essential ingredients every blog post needs?
- You chose your writing style
- you wrote your first draft
- allowed it to simmer a while (an hour or a day)
Now it's time to edit before you move on to see if you have the essential ingredients every blog post needs:
- pay attention to grammar mistakes
- choose your words carefully - to say exactly what you mean
- shake off excess copy - to have a clean, lean article
But it's not finished you must still add the essential ingredients every blog post needs
You still need all the essential ingredients every blog post needs:
Ingredients like these in the infographic by Rafal Tomal. Quoting from copyblogger: "Print it, pin it, but whatever you do ... use it."
I follow Copyblogger:
I've signed up for the courses at Copyblogger years ago, when I just started this site and believe me, the advice and e-books you receive from them is definitely worth your time.