How would you like to win this Giveaway: win a years subscription to Agnitus to the value of $84?
Who is Agnitus for?
Any kids between the ages of 2 - 8 years.
Homeschooling parents, homeschooling children between the ages of 2-8. (they learn by playing and you help the other kids)
Kids who wants to know more than other kids of their same age.
How does the competition work?
We all love a give away and competitions are fun to enter, so I have great news for you.
You can stand a chance to win the Awesome Agnitus app for FREE for one year.
Don't know what it is yet? Find out more about Agnitus here.
The value of this prize is $84!!!
To enter, simply enter below: a Rafflecopter giveaway
The great news is if you follow/like Agnitus on Facebook or Twitter, you get an extra entry for each action you take.
If you leave a comment to a question you will find in the Rafflecopter giveaway, you get another entry.
The more entries you can get, the more chances you have of winning!!
Enter NOW to stand a chance to win a years subscription to the value of $84 absolutely FREE.
Competition closes on 27 March 2014 so be sure to get your entries in before then and let all your friends know.
Key features of Agnitus:
- Smart report cards - you can track your child's performance and compare it globally
- unlock all academic skills - enroll to unlock reading, writing and math curriculum
- study time - know how often your child is playing academic skills
- teacher's controls - select specific academic skills for your child to focus on
- curriculum based - learn what your child is learning and help them grow
More great news:
If you want to become an affiliate with agnitus, you can sign up here.
This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own