I am going to share with you some important tips if you want to make money online:
First of all, I want you to read this post up to the end to be able to make an informed decision, especially if you are completely new to this.
Foremost, and most importantly, if you want to (click link to see other articles too) make money online, I want you to keep in mind that you must not buy anything on credit if you cannot pay it immediately, because trying to make money online can be very time consuming and can take anything from 6 months up until maybe a year or more to just start seeing results.
There are many different ways to make money online, but I am going to be completely honest with you, it is not easy, it takes hard work and dedication. If you come across a program where you spend money and immediately saw an income, you can share this with me, because according to me most of them are scams and the only ones making money are the ones making money off of you. (some people might hate me for my honesty, but I am sure if you are already struggling to get by and the main reason you are here - would obviously be because you really don't have money to throw around and need to get money to survive - so I believe you will appreciate my honesty)
The first thing I did when I wanted to make money online was type in at Google search "how to make money online?" and "where do I start if I want to make money online?" Most of what I got was not good and not honest, so this is why I decided to share with you the honest side.
If you have a business or sell things already, it is quite easy, because all you have to do is create a website with your products, set up you e-commerce trolley and your all set. (not quite as easy as it sounds, still allot of work going into it, but you are one step ahead of the rest, you already have something to sell, so why not sell it online?) If you are already making cards or jewelry that can only be bought from you, you can make a website then people can buy it from you. You must first make sure that you know how to. You can create a free website with WIX
Just remember, it will take some hard work and dedication, so before you start, take some beautiful pictures of your products and know what name you want to call your firm (it you don't already have a name).
I bought a book that helped me to setup a WordPress site, from buying the domain name, getting the domain hosting and setting up the site. Although this was an awesome book which took me step by step, after starting the site, I was actually on my own and had to figure out what to do now. (FYI: This was not "IBlog" - they helped me further to find my way- IBlog is awesome) My domain name, I bought through 123.reg. They also do hosting and have awesome extra products you can buy. If you are completely new to making money online and do not know where to start, you must first buy a domain name and get hosting. (At this stage, there are also a few job opportunities there, look at the far right side of their screen for a link "we're hiring")
So after I bought my domain name, my first thought was OK, what did I pay all that money for? I was very upset, because I did not know this was for the name that will go with me for many years to come. Before you buy your domain name, please do some research. Like my domain name is: www.all-about-life-tips.com, going against all prescriptions. First of all it must not be so undefined and second of all, it is better to have a domain name that does not have (_) or (-) in the name. There are lots of articles you can read about choosing the right domain name.
The most important thing if you are new and don't know where to start if you want to make money online, but you want or really need to make money online is that you will have to be able to spend allot of time in front of your computer, especially in the beginning. there is allot to learn and the only way to do this is by sitting and reading.
My thoughts not to long ago was I am a R-ADDICT (my own description for a reading addict), but this is ridiculous, there are days that I've spent the entire day in front of the computer just reading on how to do everything and ending up still reading early in the morning hours, and still not sure what to do. And lots of times I would think, Oh, blogger, what did I let myself in for.
Things to remember if you want to make money online:
1. Don't go into debt by buying products to help you make money online, buy cash or wait until you have enough money.
2. If you want to start a blog with WordPress, you can do a practice round with a free blog, just to see if you can do it, but if you want to make money with your blog or website, you must buy a domain name and get hosting.
3. Do your homework first, if you would like to build a blog and your topic (Niche) would be sports or maybe more defined like sport shoes, type it into search in Google search and then you can see how many results there are already for that specific topic. This is just an indication to show you how much competition there is already, not to put you off. So you can see that you will have to do your homework and allot of marketing.
4. If you are not creating things that you would like to sell online, then your obvious choice will be affiliate marketing, where you sell thing for other people on your site.
5. If you make a blog, then you will regularly be writing new articles, you can go look at PLR articles, there are free articles that you are allowed to use, but don't just copy and paste them, in the first place, they are quite difficult to read, it is just to give you an idea of what an article should look like or maybe some good information you can use if you have no idea where to start. Secondly, if you just copy and paste them and 10 other people also just copy and paste them, then there will be 11 of exactly the same articles and people will see you as a copier and not a person knowing what they are talking about.
6. You must be able to write your own articles and do your own research, don't copy and paste another blogger's articles. Besides the fact that it is dishonest (yeah, they have a name for it, Content Scraping), that person worked hard on their articles and put in many hours into their blog, it is unfair toward them. Also, Google (and other search engines) likes and wants unique content. If you copy and paste another blogger's work, it is not unique anymore, but the Google is very smart, you know, because of the authorship, they also know who created the post first, so in the end, it is not worth it to do Content Scraping!
If you already have a domain name and hosting, and you are already blogging,
you can buy these awesome books from ProBlogger, Click here to visit ProBlogger. , the name says it all, Darren Rowse is a Pro at Blogging, so maybe you can learn allot from him, the following books are available:
31 Days to build a better blog if you are interested, you can Discover more about this top selling e-book here
ProBlogger's guide to your first week of blogging, Click here to view more details
Blogwise, how to do more for less Click here to view more details
Copywriting scorecard for bloggers, Click here to view more details
The Blogger's guide to online marketing For this awesome book, click here
There is allot to cover when you want to make money online, so it has to be done in portions, I will share with you more on this topic at a later stage, for now, you can contact me if you have queries, and I hope you enjoy my straight forward, honest approach on making money online. Many people will not like the fact that I am so straight forward, because they want to tell you it is easy because of the fact that everybody use the internet daily, but if you look at the competition, it is not. Great articles you can also consider reading if you want to make money online is 10 Creative ways to make money online
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS WELL AS THE HONEST APPROACH, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I AM SURE THEY WILL ENJOY IT TOO.