Why my kids eat broccoli is mystery to me, but I hope you will find the answer in this post
Most of the time kids do not like vegetables, and the vegetables they hate the most is broccoli, but my kids love it, I'm going to tell you what I do and then maybe you can see if your kids will also eat broccoli.Evidence that my kids love broccoli
- First of all, we buy MCains frozen precooked broccoli, I think their broccoli is the freshest and maybe they add something that makes it nice that we don't know about.
- Secondly I take them out straight from the freezer and put them in the pot.
- I don't add any water and let them cook on low heat with the lid on top.
- I don't cook them to long, the stems are still nice and stiff when I take them off the stove.
- Just before taking them off, I add a spoon full of margarine and quite allot of Arromat.
- While the margarine is dissolving I stir everything through well.
I serve them while they are still nice and hot and for some or the other unexplainable reason my kids always fight over who was cheated and got less than the other one. So the answer to why my kids eat broccoli, I don't know, this is what I do and maybe there is some secret in it. All I know is when I was their age, I did not eat ANY GREEN VEGETABLES, ESPECIALLY NOT BROCCOLI.
Did you enjoy this post about why my kids eat broccoli by Linda Pretorius on all-about-life-tips.com?
Does your kids eat broccoli?
Could you figure out why my kids eat broccoli and did you try my simple recipe to see if your kids will eat broccoli this way?Studies show that broccoli may help in the prevention of cancer (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
You can share it with your friends, there are so many easy ways to do it, e-mail, facebook, etc.