Did you know that a new website was recently launched,
WHERE YOU CAN DO THE F-R-E-E PSHYCHOMETRIC TESTS?
So, what are Pshychometric tests?
Pshychometric tests are tests in certain personality traits.
Adults or children can do them to evaluate how they (you)handle certain situations.
When you do these Pshychometric tests you must answer honestly and it must be your feelings towards the situation in your
life you are in right at this moment. (Don't worry, they won't share this with anybody)
This can help your children allot as well as you (to understand them) and then in choosing their future jobs that
will fit exactly with their personalities. When your children learn in their line of interest, you know they will be happy going to work every day.
Here is you chance - FOR FREE - No strings attached - do these psychometric tests.
You get the following tests there:
Interpersonal skills test, Resilience test, Entrepreneur test, Leadership test, Big Five test and 16PF test. (See below a short description of each one of the F-R-E-E Pshychometric tests that you get there)
It is very easy, almost like answering questions on a survey and the best of all is you get your results IMMEDIATELY. For instance, the characteristics tested by the Interpersonal skills test are:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Working
- Social Boldness
Besides the fact that you get your results immediately, you get a graph looking like this, which describes everything in detail:
(This is from the 16PF test)
Very Self-Reliant Fairly Self-Reliant Fairly Group-Orientated Very Group-Orientated
Very: Self-reliant, solitary, resourceful, individualistic, self-sufficient.
In the 16PF test the traits evaluated are the following:
- Warmth - indicates friendliness towards others and willingness to participate.
- Reasoning - indicatives cognitive ability and intellect;
- Emotional Stability - refers to your ability to adapt while under stress and whether they are easily upset.
- Dominance - levels of aggression, assertiveness and co-operation.
- Liveliness - whether you are likely to be cheerful or expressive as opposed to introverted or serious.
- Rule-Consciousness - generally conveys attitudes towards authority and likelihood of obedience.
- Social Boldness - which refers to whether you are likely to be timid or shy as opposed to being uninhibited or out-going.
- Sensitivity - which considers whether you are compassionate and sympathetic to others or if they tend to be more objective.
- Vigilance - which specifies how trusting, accepting or suspicious you may be around others.
- Abstractedness - can refer to being imaginative or solution orientated but at the higher level can also suggest being impractical.
- Privateness - indicates how forthright or non-disclosing you may be.
- Apprehension - descriptive of whether you may be more self-assured or insecure.
- Openness to Change - regarded as flexibility and a liberal attitude as opposed to being attached to the familiar.
- Self-Reliance - identifies how self-sufficient or group orientated an you might be.
- Perfectionism - refers to self-discipline and precision as opposed to impulsiveness.
- Tension - conveys the likelihood of being time driven or impatient instead of being relaxed and patient.
I did these tests, it is AWESOME!!
So here you can see your good and bad - "little giggle"
Do yourself and your children a favour and do your (and their) F-R-E-E Pshychometric tests, you WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED 😉
(PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CLICK ON Read more-> below the description you will be taken to their site where you will do the evaluation of the test mentioned or otherwise you can visit their website by clicking on:
Take the Interpersonal Skills test to evaluate your personable abilities.
What are Interpersonal Skills? Interpersonal skills describe how we interact
with others, whether in a social or occupational setting, although generally in
the business world it is considered to refer…
Take the Resilience test and asses how resilient you are. What is it? The Resilience Test is formed of 50 self-report statements that have been designed to determine the strengths of certain personality traits from the individual’s responses to them,…
Take the Entrepreneur Test online to see if you have natural entrepreneurial potential. What is it? The entrepreneurial questionnaire is designed to assess the personality traits associated with entrepreneurial ability, in order to provide insight into the current qualities possessed…
Take the leadership test and see if your personality traits lend themselves to a successful leadership role. What is it? The leadership questionnaire is a 50 item self-report psychometric test which aims to assess and evaluate specific personality characteristics that…
Take the classic five-factor ‘Big Five’ personality questionnaire based on Openness, Contentiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism. What is it? The big-five personality test has been used by psychologists for years in order to measure the strength of certain personable characteristics, the accuracy…
Take the free 16PF personality questionnaire online and learn about your personality traits. What is it? The sixteen personality factors or 16PF psychometric test assesses various primary personality traits in order to provide feedback about an individual’s disposition, traditionally used by…
Even for the moms and dads out there these are great tests, because if you look at the eight intelligences (which should each be developed in a child) you will know where to work on what in their personalities (where they fall short - you can develop).
So, if you enjoyed this post on F-R-E-E Pshychometric tests, please share it with your friends, I personally believe that each one of us can benefit from this. (Just thought I should mention: I'm not in any way affiliated with them)